Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cabbage Patch Kids!


So as a child I always played with my cabbage patch kids. I am told I wasn't really into "playing babies" but Reagan totally is. She plays with baby dolls all day long. She drags them everywhere we go and sleeps with at least one. Her fav baby goes to school every week too. (The teacher informed me she does not share baby at school either. We are gonna work on that.) So anyways, I was over at my grandparents and mentioned to grandmother that I wanted to get Reagan a CPK. We then went on a hunt....cant find them at Walmart, Target or Toys-r-us? WHAT? So, grandmother likes to worry about something, just anything will do at any given time. Therefore, for the past 3 weeks she has been very worried about where she is going to get Reagan a CPK baby for her birthday. (Its not till November people). Long story short I just ordered one off the internet and can you believe people pay up to $375 for these "collector editions". Reagan definetly did not get the collectors edition. Just a good ole regular CPK. BUT, you know where they get you? Pay 3.00 and you can name is anything you want on the birth certificate and pick its birthday. So, of course I paid the $3. I mean, who doesn't want the cabbage patch baby named after them? Oh and shipping and handling was out of control. Just to warn you in case you need to order one.

Here's the one she ended up with. Kinda blurry but its cute. Blonde hair and green eyes so they will match. 

No comments: