Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I suck at blogging...duh

AHHH, I swear I am going to do better at this. But, ya know... the best laid plans and all. I absolutely cannot believe how fast time is flying by. Where did Summer go and how the heck is it Oct 5 already? In one month and one day we will be proud parents of a two year old. YES 2 YEARS OLD. She is the absolute joy of our lives. Her sassiness could be a little problem when she hits oh about 13, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. These days she is hysterical. You can actually have conversations with her and most days she NEVER SHUTS UP. She is a little parrot and repeats everything I say. The good, the bad and the ugly...hmmm

Some of my favorites from the past few weeks:
* As we wake up one morning and TC is getting ready for work. (He had a little, ok a LOT of bed head going on) "ohhh Daddy cute!" to which TC replies is she making fun of me?

* She says "mommy, daddy, Ray Ray, Murphy" about 50 times a day. To which we reply, "yep, that's your family"

* She was being really quiet sitting on the floor a few days ago and I asked her what she was doing to which she politely responded "Eatin boogers..."

* Her new favorite is to talk on the phone to whoever I am, so she gets it in her hand and says "HELLO" at the top of her lungs over and over.

* And lastly today I asked her who she wanted to invite to her birthday party and with absolutely no hesitation at all she replied, "Bill-Bill and Lucy"!! For those of you who don't know Bill Bill and Lucy, Bill and his wife Leigh are some of mine and TC's best friends and Lucy is their dog. Reagan is OBSESSED with Bill. She asks me once a day where he is and I have to tell her I think he's probably working? Oh the mind of  a two year old.

This weekend she and I are headed with CeeCee and Poppa (my parents) to Orange Beach for one last little fling in the sand. The weather is suppose to be AHH-mazing. TC gets a "hall pass" as he and his friends call it for a bachelor weekend. I am sure this consists of motorcycle riding and other interesting plans.

It's also the best time of year ever in the south....FOOTBALL SEASON.

Happy Fall Yall, I swear Im gonna blog more than once a month.

No comments: