Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eye-Opening.

As I sit here in Reagan's room writing this post she is planning with 10 million toys. I am the worlds worst at buying her stuff that she absolutely does not need or even want. Living in the United States we are so spoiled. I am guilty of wanting frivolous things that I KNOW I don't need. Or do I even really want it or just want it cause my friends have it and its the COOL thing to have? And yes, I am sitting here wearing a Juicy tracksuit. How ridiculous, I know. With that being said, a friend of mine shared this blog thru Facebook and I could not stop reading it. H.O.P.E for Uganda This family has packed up and moved with their children to Uganda to start an orphanage for babies. Their ministry and story is amazing and it has really touched my heart. It has also made me think about the upcoming holidays and those who aren't going to have anything. These sweet people in Uganda don't know if they will be able to feed their baby the next day and here I am complaining because we won't be moved to a bigger nicer house by Christmastime....How absolutely selfish am I? Changes are a coming to the Lightsey house...I have had a revolution!!

No comments: