Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 Year Pictures!

Well, I got Reagan's two year old pictures back today from Mary Keeley and I have to say they are fabulous!! I mean who doesn't think their own kid is the bomb? She totally captured Reagan's personality and got some great shots of her actually SMILING! And let me tell you that is NOT easy. Girlfriend does not smile easily for a camera. Nor did she stay still for very long at any given time. With that being said here are a few of my favorites..








And, what even made this afternoon even more great? My bestie Chase came into town for his birthday and we got to have some friend time eating dinner at Chucks Fish. Reagan stayed home with her daddy who took her to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and to play, then to Walmart for some bonding time. He is such a sucker too. She came home with a new book AND a new Dora doll. What a sweet daddy he is! 

1 comment:

Perryn said...

I am obsessed with these pictures!!!! She is so adorable!