Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beach!

Quick update from good ole OBA. (Orange Beach, AL) The weather is absolutely beautiful and praise the Lord, Reagan has decided she likes the sand! She has been so much fun this trip and I hate TC isn't here to experience it with me. We are for sure missing Daddy! She has looked for shells and walked the beach until her little legs couldn't go anymore. She is also a big fan of chasing the seagulls, although they have continued to elude us hah! Yesterday, we drove all the way back into Foley just to get some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and OMG were they amaze. That is one thing the tornado stole from me that I am having withdrawals from. Well, there and the Hobby Lobby which I apparently went to 2 times a week to get my fix. I miss it like a druggy misses their rush. Here are a few iPhone pics from so far and I am updating this from my phone as well. With that being said Thanks Steve Jobs! What an innovator you were!!

No comments: