Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Its December!

So just realized I haven't posted since October...Whoops! We have been crazy busy and have had a blast...Tons to catch up on so I will start with Halloween. Reagan was a black cat and LOVED it. She ran up to every door, screamed Trick-or-Treat, and made sure they put her candy in the bucket. HILARIOUS..TC and I pretty much ended up just chasing her around and around a friend of our's neighborhood. Great night and good times....Next weekend was her 2nd birthday!! HELLO KITTY party it was! That was also a blast and we had a huge turnout....Needless to say we counted up 48 people, 6 dogs and 2 cats. Yeap that's right, EVERYBODY came and it was a beautiful day for it. She had a bunch of her little friends there and they were super cute. OK, so next weekend my wonderful husband tells me on Tuesday well it's official we are MOVING!! I get super excited and do nothing about it...Wednesday afternoon he comes home and informs me we are moving on SATURDAY. Yeap, that's right people..he told me on Wednesday we are moving houses in 3 days. (Insert heart attack here). We frantically packed the house and on Saturday began the process. Did I mention we were swapping houses with my bro-in-law? Basically we did a house swap in one day. WORST IDEA EVER. But, with the help of some pretty awesome friends, it was done and here we are! This is our third week in the new house and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We are right on the lake, have an absolutely beautiful view and a very short walk to the water and our dock. I love waking up and looking at the lake. Ever since we got married TC has talked about moving on the water. This is where he grew up and we are lake rats in the summer. Not a weekend passes we don't go out on the boat, so needless to say we are PUMPED for this summer. So that brings us up to now...3 weeks before Christmas and I haven't even begun shopping... YUCK. I dread it.

Ok so for some cute Reagan funnies:
*On the potty (naked cause she thinks that's how its suppose to be) "WHEW Mommy, I smell awful!"
*"Do myself" aka do it myself cause we are really independent right now
*Playing in her Dora the Explorer play kitchen she calls her uncle bill bill on the phone every night and pretends to talk to him, his wife Leigh and most importantly their dogs Alleigh and Lucy whom she LOVES...and I mean LOVES
*I picked her up from pre-school the other day and she promptly informed me John-Michael (a little boy in her class) ate her yogurt and she needed more NOW


That's all I can think of for now. Going to upload some pics when I find the time!

No comments: