Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas is finally here! I was so excited I couldn't sleep so I got up at 6:30 and baked sausage muffins for everybody. We arranged for my parents and TC's parents to get here at 7:30 so they could see us open up Santa. My sweet baby was so excited. She was walking out of her room and goes "wait, need hairbow!" That's my girl! She knew there were going to be tons of pictures taken....I think she was more surprised when she came around the corner to find all her grandparents sitting on the couch. Our house currently looks like Toy's R Us exploded in it! There are baby dolls, ponies, play food and more everywhere! My personal fav is a "fur-real" dog that blinks it eyes and is motion activated. When you pet it, it moves it's head and wags it's tail. I flipping like it more than her I think. She hasn't officially named it but keeps calling it Alleigh/Lucy. Which are Bill and Leigh's dogs that she loves! So what a blessed morning we have had so far.

We had three family Christmas' yesterday and have one more to go today. I love, love, love family time and being able to see my baby so excited. How blessed are we that a little baby in a manager was born this day so many years ago to save us?

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE LIGHTSEY's

No comments: