Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thankful

Today I am so thankful and have a full heart. I have not been in the holiday spirit at all and have completely not even decorated our new house. I was up all night last night with a sick baby and am exhausted. BUT I am not complaining!!! We are so blessed. AND I MEAN BLESSED. This day 2 years ago I had been home 2 days with a 4 pound baby. What a miracle she is. She amazes us all day everyday and not a day goes by I don't thank the Lord for saving her and giving her to me to raise on this earth. I could go on for days about her, but she is the focus of my blogs and tonight I want to write about my husband.

TC has been my best friend for it seems like my whole life. But maybe just about 10 years now!! WOW...where does the time go? I remember just yesterday sitting in his black truck in the County High parking lot before school. What babies we were! Who would have thought as high school sweethearts we would have made it this long. I thank the Lord for him everyday. I would not be where I am without him. He is my strength and my world. He has turned out to be such a wonderful husband and daddy to us. He is my leader and provider. He is my best friend. Most of my best memories are with him. We laugh together daily. We are a team. He loves me unconditionally (most of the time). He has given me the best gift I could ever receive in Reagan. What a lucky girl I am. I couldn't do it without him. So here's to my husband and my baby daddy. I Love You TC!!



No comments: