Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ahh still potty training

Once again I am posting about potty training. WHY oh WHY is there not someone out there to come to your house, handle the training and leave with a smile on their face? Not that my brilliant child isn't doing wonderfully, its just a pain in the butt. We are currently bribing her with spongebob gummies and marshmallows. She has figured out that if she performs then comes a treat, so she will sit down on the potty and not go. BUT, she will sweetly say "MOmmy I tried real good!" So how do you not reward that? OR she will perform and then comments on it when she stands up. For instance, #2 the other day she said "WHOA that's a big one!!" I fell out in the floor laughing and I heard TC snorting from the living room. It really is an adventure in potty training every day.

One last story...I had her dressed in her ballet tights, leotard and coat heading out the door to ballet and running late. She then announces she has to potty to which I just stood there debating on wether I wanted to undress all of that. She looked at me for a second then said "Oh well, I teetee'd my diaper now" ONLY my child would do that then tell me and go about her business. The bad part? I was just glad I didn't have to take all those clothes off her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"woah that was a big one" yep, she's related to josh. only its no where near as cute when he does it...