Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reagan's Motorcycle



This past Saturday we spent the day up at TC's parent's land. It's a huge open field and perfect for learning to ride a motorcycle. TC had a dirt bike track there back in the good ole' days. Reagan LOVES it. She has had her motorcycle for awhile now, but is finally starting to really enjoy it. Pa (TC's dad) or TC run beside her turning the handle to make it go and helping her steer. This weekend TC decided it was time for her to learn to do it herself. We started out slow with Pa, TC or myself running beside her.

Let's face it, we all know I am not very sporty. I wish I had some video of me trying to help her. I kept running over my own feet. Literally running it into myself and I am missing some skin off my ankle as I type this.

It was a super fun day and we all had some good laughs. Here are some great pics and a video of our adventures. She isn't quite strong enough to do it for a long time but she's getting there. Now we just wait and see how long it takes Pa and TC to sign her up for a race.

I guess I will glue rhinestones to her jersey or at least get her a pink helmet so the boys know it's a girl out front winning. If she does nothing else in life for her daddy or her Pa, I hope she enjoys motorcycles for years to come. That alone will make them two happy men!







Poor Murph got tied to the tailgate. 

No comments: