Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dear Reagan


Please STOP getting up at 6:30 EVERY SINGLE DAY!! We only have to be up and out of the house 2 mornings out of 7, yet you are asking for milk while its still dark outside. You're so cute, but 6:30 on days when we have nowhere to be is not cute.

When you run around the house screaming, "MOMMA!!!!" I am either :
A) In the bathroom hiding from you
B) Standing in the kitchen as you run by in a tizzy and completely pass me.
C) In one of our other rooms standing in plain sight, we do not live in a mansion. I am not going to leave you.

I worry you are sometimes blind? How can you miss me? Although, yes, I do sometimes hide from you just for my own entertainment. It's just fun. BUT, I promise to never just leave you!!

You cannot live off of chocolate milk and cheese puffs. I know you think I am being mean when I won't give you these things on demand. It's a life lesson I am trying to teach you.

Lastly, everytime you see my set of car keys it is not necessary to press my alarm. You not only give me a heart attack, you then lose the keys. This is not fun for anyone involved.

With all that being said… I wouldn't change a thing about you!!

Love,
Momma

No comments: