Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Opinions and whatnot

Well I guess I should have known it was coming. She is a girl after all. Reagan woke up this week and officially got herself an opinion. And a big sassy one at that.

She has an opinion on clothes, shoes, her hairstyle. She knows exactly what she wants to wear and with what. It's killing me, you hear??? My days of dressing her to the nines and being matchy matchy are OVER! She digs in her dresser drawers and stands on the stool of her closet deciding what to wear. We are 3.5 and I can tell you right now I  am in for it. She asked me the other day if anybody else had that outfit and were they gonna wear it that day? Cause heaven forbid you match with your three year old friend at preschool. 

She even has an opinion on my hair and wardrobe. I was quickly informed after arriving home from getting my hair done she did not and I repeat, did NOT like my low-lights. She said,"um momma I just think I like it better the yellow color... So just get that hair back, k?" 

(Look kid, my roots happen to be real dark. I gotta work with what I got, but thanks for the advice.)

With all that being said, next time y'all see me in public and she's wearing a cheetah dress and red cowboy boots its a battle I just didnt care to fight and she won. 

I think I need to start praying now for my sanity when she becomes a teenager. 

No comments: