Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Grey


So baby Grey arrived a few short weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to put any pictures up of him. Leigh and Bill are getting settled and into the swing of things these days. We are so excited for them, and LOVE going to see Grey. The day he came, I saw Bill's twitter in the middle of the night before I got the "HE IS HERE" text. I had to stop myself from putting on clothes and driving to the hospital at 2am because I was so excited.  When Reagan woke up that morning I said, "Guess who came last night?" She shot out of bed and said, "SANTA!!" Unfortunately, I had to tell her no, that is was baby Grey…

Right before we had a bonding moment
and he pooped on me! 


Mom made this door hanger
for Leigh! 
Anna Claire and Grey
Brittany and Rob
Baby Bill. 

No comments: