Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Update

Warning: You may be floored by boredom throughout this post.

Friday night TC picked up Reagan at his parents and headed home. I arrived home after work and Murphy had dirty paws. For some reason it completely annoyed me so instead of washing his feet like we usually do, I got out the clippers and shaved his whole body. He is so use to me doing this by now, he is awesome and just sits there. He only gets nervous when I get near his sensitive areas, which is understandable. Now don't get me wrong he will need some professional grooming when it gets summertime, but this little clip will get us through.

Moving on… TC and Reagan got home and we had plans to go out to dinner. It immediately started thundering, lightening and pouring. Therefore, an executive decision was made to stay home and eat left overs. (I told you this was exciting)

Saturday morning TC got up and headed to ATL to supercross races. They spend the whole day up at the superdome walking thru the pits and watching all the qualifying races. Reagan and I got up and ready and headed to town to meet CeeCee for some shopping. We went to midtown and the mall. Reagan of course is completely into shopping right now and its hilarious. She will tell me if she likes what I picked out or not and even picks me clothes out. She has some pretty good taste for 3.

After our morning of shopping we headed to the new downtown restaurant Billy's. TC and I have eaten at the one in Bham a few times and the Tuscaloosa one was just as delicious. After lunch we headed home for a late nap.

Saturday night we played baby dolls and I scrap booked for awhile. Then I was forced to watch our Barbie movie for the millionth time. I begged for anything else but sister wasn't budging. Poor TC didn't get home from ATL until about 2AM. He was exhausted.

Sunday morning we headed to church for an awesome sermon on conflicts in relationships. The best quote is everybody fights, but Godly people fight right. It will definitely change the way TC and I go about a disagreement in our home.

After church we had a quick lunch with Robert and Anna Claire at Swens. It was such a beautiful day that we went to visit little Anna Claire and baby Lillian and play outside. The girls had a blast. We left there for a quick stop at Yogurt Mountain then home to enjoy the rest of our day. TC cooked us dinner and we are going to bed super early. Praying for a blessed week at our house!!











No comments: