Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Update


My heart is so full after this weekend. TC and I spent Friday night and Saturday at the Ignite Marriage Conference. It was incredible and I am so thankful that we choose to be a part of it.

One part of the conference the speaker said look around at your friends and that's who your marriage will be like. Good and bad marriages run in groups. Well I teared up because I was sitting in the middle of some of my best friends. Anna Claire, Robert and Pat and Eileen were with us. These are some of TC and my very best friends and there they were improving on their marriages. It made my heart so happy and full and PROUD that these are my people! They love God like we do and want the best for their family.

Reagan spent the night Friday with mom and dad. She had a blast as usual. Saturday they went to the Alabama basketball game and she LOVED it! She told me Saturday night that CeeCee wore her out taking so many pictures of her.
We spent Saturday night watching Dora and scrap booking cause we live exciting lives like that.
Sunday was church then good ole Taco Casa. Home for a nap and more scrap booking because I am on a kick. Productive and happy weekend for sure.


Friday night at the conference!!


All the girls!


They love having their picture taken!




Going on 5 married years!!
And these are all pictures I received from CeeCee throughout the weekend. The obviously enjoyed themselves!














No comments: