Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Update


Annnnnd another one down... Friday after work I had a hair apt and some "me" time. It's my happy place, not to mention I love my hair stylist. I have know her since we were babies and I so look forward to going every few weeks. (And yeah, I go that often cause its really hard to keep this dark brown hair so blonde these days.)

After that I decided to go ahead and cook my nanas special macaroni and cheese recipe. It has to sit overnight and of course I procrastinated. Therefore, I didn't start on it till after 9pm and my poor mama had to answer questions on how to do things till about 10. The good news is that now I know for next time.

Saturday we headed to Eileen's to decorate for Robert and Anna Claire's baby shower that night. We had 6 hostesses and Eileen's whole family over to help clean and get ready. The day flew by and we had to be back at their house by 6...

We have the absolute best group of friends and I thank God when I look around at each and every one of them. Baby Grove is already so loved by all of us. (His baby shower is getting its own post).

Sunday morning we had to go to Coker to pick up Reagan before church. She spent the night with mom an dad Saturday night. They had a great time and she always loves staying at their house.

After church we went to Mr. Gs with Anna Claire's whole family, Toby, Chad and Allie Hunter. As soon as we got home , Reagan and I laid down for a nap. We slept for a solid 3 hours of good hard sleep while it rained. It was blissful!

Sunday night, TC cooked us dinner while Reagan and I watched the Grammys. Reagan practiced some pretty hilarious dance moves the entire show.

The mac and cheese before
TC and I can make some
pretty sweet balloon animals.
The Mac and Cheese after

A sweet pic mom sent me
from R saturday night...

The hubs at the baby shower. 
And for all of your viewing pleasure… Here is Reagan dancing thru the Grammy's. Future JazzCat anyone??

No comments: