Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pre-school

The day has finally come. Reagan is going to school in the morning. Pretty sure I will be the crazy mom sitting in the parking lot crying. I mean she is only going 2 days a week and will be home with me all day on Tuesday and Thursday. I am just being a tad emotionally dramatic. I am going to refrain from calling up there more than 3 times tomorrow and she probably wont even stay all day. I only have to work for a little while.

Anyways, on another note its stinkin 48 degrees in Tuscaloosa tonight. I have had all the tornado victims on my mind all day. I am cold, so I know they are. It is still absolutely amazing how our town has pulled together. It will be months and months and probably years before we are fully re-built. Its heartbreaking. Not to mention the stories we keep hearing about looters!! UNREAL, how can you steal from other people at a time like this? I can't imagine their reasoning or why anyone would think this was OK. The good news is that Tuscaloosa News reports 8 people have been arrested for it! On that note Roll Tide and Good Night. I will update about pre-school adventures tomorrow!!!

No comments: