Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer!

So these days are flying by, and I am soooo ready for Summer. Reagan has been getting settled into a great routine between school and staying home with me. I can already tell a huge difference in her. The teacher always tells me good things. I think she does well at school or either somebody is lying.... Anyways, TC is super pumped that he is riding in his first "comeback" race for Motocross. Yes, our life insurance is paid up. That's this Saturday and while he is doing that we will be birthday partying it up. Reagan has not one, but TWO swimming parties Saturday. She is going to be one worn out little girl. The only bad thing about her going to a swimming party is that I am most likely gonna have to swim too. Guess I should dig out some mom appropriate swimwear for the events. HAH kidding I am gonna rock a two-piece.

On another note, I lost at Bunco last night. Our bunco group is hilarious and so much fun. I laugh the entire time I am with everyone. Bunco is a dice game for those of you who don't know. It gets loud, obnoxious and competitive. We love it!!! Next month is my month to host so I get to cook dinner and have it at my house. I am totally excited for it and think I am going to plan a themed bunco. Maybe I should make them dress up?

No comments: