Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

3yr Old Pictures


Last week we had Reagan's 3 year old pictures scheduled. I was a nervous wreck because I just KNEW she was going to be awful and not smile. For those of you who know her well, you know she is the queen of the stink eye. She will stare you down in a heartbeat. Therefore, I did what most moms do in time of crisis. I bribed her… Yeap, I offered candy, toys, cookies. I didn't care what it took.

My bribery paid off because I am so in love with all these shots. My photographer Mary Keeley has taken Reagan's pictures from the beginning. She couldn't believe the shots we were getting. Reagan was being awesome and posing and smiling perfectly. I don't even know which ones we are going to blow up for the wall. Maybe all of them…

SO without further ado, here are just a few of my favorites.

















No comments: