Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Update


Such a great family filled weekend. Friday night mom and dad came up for dinner. We cooked red beans and rice and it was AWESOME! Mom and TC helped me put up my Christmas tree and a few lights, along with some garland. There aren't any ornaments yet, but we are getting there.

Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head to Sylacauga for family thanksgiving on dad's side. We also tried for some Christmas card pics which turned out awful. They had to be redone!! We had a great lunch with our fam and got to visit with our cousins. TC couldn't join us due to a last minute work emergency, so we missed him.
Playing in the leaves
Aunt Janice
All the grandkids and
great-grands
A movie star?
Oh wait, I forgot
to take off my sunglasses...
Saturday night TC, Wes and I sat up yelling at the TV cheering for Baylor and Samford. THANK YOU for that boys!

Sunday we got up extra early to make it to Krispy Kreme before church. Then a wonderful service followed by lunch. We did a little shopping then headed to Anna Claire's 3rd Birthday party. The girls had a blast and AC got tons of cute stuff. It was a fun weekend and relaxing. I am super excited for Thanksgiving this week. It is going to be relaxed and laid back. We don't have to rush all over town and stress over the times. For that, I am THANKFUL!

No comments: