Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reagan's Funnies


Some of Reagan's funnies lately:

In the bathtub:
Me: "Reagan stop drinking the water!"
Her: "why? I didn't even pee in it!?"

Riding in the car:
"Ohmylord!, I see a big dragon running beside us!"
She was being dead serious y'all!

She walked outside in the cold yesterday and said, "OHMYJEEEZUS, It's freezing!! HAVE MERCY!!"
I almost feel off the porch I was laughing so hard.

Reagan: "momma, do I have a father? "
(She'd never heard that term)
Me: "yes! That's the same as daddy"
Reagan:"well who is it then?"
Me:"your daddy! You know TC?"
Reagan:"oooh TC? That's my real daddy?"
*and of course she asks this in front if people I don't know!!

Reagan: "Momma, I'm not going to your wedding!!"
Me: "ok, we'll you don't have to since I'm already married"
Reagan:"you are? Where's your husband?"
Me:"it's your daddy"
Reagan:"ooooh he's the husband too? I thought he was just my daddy…"

And lastly a cheer from the Iron Bowl!!




No comments: