Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend update...on a Tuesday?

Well.... It all started last Thursday night. The stomach bug hit and it was all over with. I woke up and ran to the bathroom at 11:40pm. Needless to say I never made it to work Friday and slept the entire day away.

Saturday it was over, and I had lost 5 lbs and all was right with my world again! We had a great day followed by an amazing football game. Roll Tide!! Reagan and I stayed home to watch because I was being superstitious. (Thank goodness for that!) After the game we went to Zaxbys to celebrate our win then came home.

Sunday I was so excited for church and got up early to get dressed. I was all clean and pressed when my sweet Reagan woke up walked straight into the bathroom and puked chunks all over my white bathroom rug and my feet.... Errr?

Needless to say, you cannot tell when a 3 year old is about to blow, but I tell you one thing. She managed to hit me with it EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I went ahead to church because I had friends coming for the first time and left TC home with Reagan.

Got home from church and she hit me with it again. Literally, saved it up and hit me with it when I walked in. I pretty much sat in a chair the whole day and rocked her. A treat I never get anymore!!

Sunday night TC and I had to run to a small meeting for church. Mom came and stayed with Reagan. Unfortunately TC left before it was over and I knew he was next. So we walked back into the house Sunday night and Reagan says,"mommy hold me!" I picked her up and she pukes all down me again! Seriously y'all, got my neck all the way to my boots I had on. Ughhhh AMAZING!! Anyways, needless to say, TC never made it to work Monday.

Also a shout out to my momma for keeping Reagan for me on Monday! I didn't want to send her to school just in case she had a relapse or was still a carrier monkey!!

It is now Tuesday and we are cloroxed and lysoled up around here. Fingers crossed we have served our time and its done with us.





No comments: