Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Holiday's


The weeks leading up to Christmas have been eventful to say the least. We have had all kinds of fun activities and Christmas parties going on. Here is a basic recap.

We went to the Academy of Ballet and Jazz Christmas party and they revealed the theme of the Spring performance. It's Cinderella and all the girls were thrilled. Reagan's recital outfit is purple and black and sparkly. All things she loves!

One weekend I went with two of my girlfriends to see The Nutcracker. I was so impressed with the Tuscaloosa Community Dancers. They put on a fabulous show and I was very entertained. The costumes and backdrops were excellent.

We had our last small group Christmas celebration with some wonderful church friends we have really grown to know and love this past semester.

We survived the stomach bug AND the flu! Both of which I would not wish on my worst enemy.

I wasn't able to go to Reagan's Christmas party at school so TC stepped in. Reagan was thrilled that her daddy showed up and had lunch with her. She has mentioned it a few times since then.

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. Everyone came to our house this year and it was so much fun. A huge THANK YOU to my mother who helped me get the house cleaned and organized since I was down for the count from the flu. Here are a few pictures from those festivities.
JoLee Camille, Reagan, Hillary 
Sweet Cousins!
Trying to get the girls
to cooperate!!
All the Cousins
Dad's Parents 
We have been so blessed this year. Not only with family but friends in our lives.

No comments: