Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Weekend Update

We started out the weekend on a great note. Well I did at least, because I had my hair done after work. It was a nasty cold day and nothing makes me happier than sitting in that chair getting a new do.

Saturday morning Reagan got up around 8 and played for awhile. Then in a miraculous moment she came to me and said,"lets get back in bed and snuggle". Of course I happily agreed and back to sleep we went till almost 11!! This is a once in a lifetime happening at our house and I couldn't believe it. TC went to work for a few hours to get some extra stuff done, so Reagan and I hung around the house and played.

Saturday night we went to dinner with Meemee and Pa at Wings, then over to visit all our long lost friends. We got to see Grey, Bill, Leigh, Carli, Chase, Anna Claire and Robert. It was such a fun night relaxing and seeing some of our best friends.

Sunday morning we got up early and headed to church. When we left, we went to grandmothers for Sunday lunch. It was delicious BBQ and baked beans.

Sunday afternoon we went to some friends of ours little boy's first birthday. It was the cutest sock monkey theme and Reagan loved it. They all got stuffed sock monkeys as favors and the kids were so pumped. They all were running thru the house playing.

All in all such a nice relaxing weekend after the craziness of the Holidays. It was perfect. (Only pics I have from the weekend are from my phone....)







No comments: