Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blogging....

Have tried to blog in the past and did a horrible job. Have decided after becoming addicted to others blogs that I want to try it again. Will I be successful this time? Probably not, but going to give it a shot anyway.

I wish I had a picture of my backyard. Tc has decided he is now a farmer and tilled up literally HALF of our backyard. We planted (wait he... and our gracious friend Bill) planted corn, squash, tomatoes etc... Therefore, I will now need to learn to cook these things. For those of you who know about my cooking skills, this is scary....Very, very scary. Did I mention he wore his overalls while planting our garden? I could not stop laughing and he wanted me to wait to take his picture while he held his garden hoe. Nope, I couldn't make this stuff up. I will post a picture later of our amazing new garden. I am pretty excited to see how it turns out.

No comments: