Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekends are so fast...

So Friday afternoon ended with a bang! Tornados all thru Tuscaloosa County = Sugarland being cancelled. We were very lucky and had no storm damage on our side of town but our church and homes around it had significant damage. Its amazing to see God's power when something like a tornado blows thru. TC and I worked in the yard on Saturday and he dug up a small little tree in our front yard. It took him a while to dig up the root system and I had to drag it out. Just this small "bush/tree" thing in our yard took forever to get out and HUGE trees all over Tuscaloosa had been blown over in seconds. It blows my mind to think of the power of a storm like that.

Anyways, so church had an Easter egg hunt scheduled for Saturday morning that we were so looking forward to but it was postponed due to all the damage. We ended up having a family day and then going over to Bill and Leigh's to eat dinner. Uncle "Be-ill" cooked not one but 2 drunk chickens, 4 fillets, corn and french fries. Sounds like enough to feed like 20 people? Nope, just me, Bill and TC! (Leigh had to work)

Sunday TC went to ride motorcross again so Reagan and I were on our own. We went up to MeeMee and Granpas and played outside. Well, meemee and Reagan played outside while I layed out by the pool and got FRIED!! I was sound asleep and didnt move a muscle I even had a burnt mark where my necklace was around my neck. I will just look at it like pre-gaming for Mullet toss weekend....Gulf Shores get ready!

SO all in all another great weekend. Dreading tomorrow, Comcast is suppose to be coming between 8-11 to fix our DVR. For those of you who know this story, TC is pretty dang excited. We will just hope Reagan doesn't hide the remote or hit any random buttons that will jack up the channels. (She has been known to do this)

No comments: