Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter is coming!

So stinkin' excited for Easter to be here! I think Reagan is really going to "get it" and be into hunting eggs. (We have been practicing!) Today was my off day and she and I had an excellent day. We went to Belk early this morning with Cee Cee so I could get some new shoes to match my dress and Reagan was WIDE OPEN!! Needless to say we were there a max of maybe 20 minutes. She constantly amazes me. For example, she was standing on the new shoe box when we got home. Well, before I knew it she had pushed the shoe box over to the pantry, stood ontop of it and grabbed the marshmellows...(which is her version of crack I think!! She is obsessed with them) I mean she is only 17 months old, how does she think of these things? And of course I gave them to her cause I thought to myself, "My God, she is a genius..that was really smart".

Thursday nights are TC and my "date nights" meaning we always go out to eat while Reagan stays with MeeMee and Grandpa. I look forward to it alllllll week. We almost always go with friends and tonight is no different. We are meeting Robert, Anna Claire, Bill, Leigh and Rita at Pepitos later. YAY for Mexican food!! I am also getting pretty excited for "Secret Church" tomorrow night at Circlewood. David Platt is telecasting a service that is suppose to be AMAZING. I am not so excited about the fact that is is from 6:00-12:00PM!! I hope I am not layed out in a pew by the end. Supposedly, it goes by so fast you don't even realize its so late. Anyways and Saturday bright and early we are heading up to Sylacauga (sp?) Alabama for Easter with my dad's side of the family. I am the youngest grandchild and Reagan is the only great-grandchild so needless to say we are both a little spoiled by this side of the family. Reagan is absolutely in love with my grandfather. We take her over to my grandparents once a week to visit and she almost always has a "prize" waiting on her! They are in turn absolutely in-love with her too. Sunday is always a crazy day for us. We go to church, my grandmothers(mom's side) then Tc's aunts where his whole family is. LONG DAY to say the least. But a happy one at that.

Tonight I got her Easter basket all ready with all her stuff and wrapped it up. I am so excited to see the look on her face when we open the door and the Easter Bunny has come. I already have it all planned out and am making TC go outside to videotape she and I opening the door. TC isn't a big fan of the whole "lying" to your kid about fake people bringing them presents, but I am all about it. I mean, I believed in Santa Claus till I was like 14.....

WITH LOVE,
Meg

No comments: