Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

HOME ALONE!!!

I am home ALL BY MYSELF!!! Please, do not get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE my hubs and sweet baby, but I can't tell you the last time I had the house all to myself. It is absolutely glorious. I have watched a movie, eaten sitting in the recliner and painted my fingernails and toenails...These things do not happen often.

TC is over in Starkville, MS watching the Zac Brown Band in concert. I haven't gotten details yet but he and our good friend Bill (Be-illl as Reagan calls him) got to go to the meet and greet and eat dinner with the band!! TC text me a pic earlier and they are basically front row for the concert. If I know him well he is in heaven! And Reagan is spending the night with her Mee Mee and Grandpa (TC's parents).

And it is official Reagan is going to start Pre-school 2 days a week in May. TC and I went to her little school today to drop off paperwork and meet her teachers. It makes me so sad my baby is growing up! She is going to love it though. She is the most social little person ever (she def gets that from me). She just walked right in her classroom and checked out all the other kids and started playing. Not gonna lie my mamma heart was proud. This afternoon we went and bought her a nap mat and matching lunch box to take with her on her first day. I of course got it monogrammed cause who goes to school without their name on all their stuff these days. I can't wait for her to see it and would love to be a fly on the wall the first time her teachers try to get her to nap on it. I def think that will be a challenge!!!

TGIF tomorrow!! Can't wait for the Sugarland concert in the new Tuscaloosa Amphitheater!

No comments: