Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Re-cap

So, Easter was an absolute success. Reagan had a great weekend. Friday night TC and I went to "secret church" from 6-12:00 and it FLEW by. David Platt is an exceptional speaker and spiritual leader. I could write and entire blog about just Friday night. We were up and early Saturday morning to head to Sylacauga. Reagan got to hunt eggs for the first time and LOVED it.
How stinking cute is she?
My grand-parents and Reagan's great grands!

Sunday morning we got up early and the Easter bunny came. I did make TC go outside and I am so glad I did cause I am sure the video is hilarious. Reagan was totally confused and we were so funny trying to get her to look down and see her basket. One of her eggs had mm's in it and I opened the bag and gave her two. I learned a lesson when TC walked in the living room 5 minutes later and she had the entire bag in her mouth!! Needless to say she had enough sugar before 9:00am on Sunday to last the rest of the day. 
After church we went to TC's grandmothers then stopped by Nana Sue and Paw Paw Bobby's house. Reagan had a long day to say the least, but it was great. Here are some of our pictures. 
With our basket we never saw!!
Our Family
Yes, she is wearing a TuTu...




No comments: