Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Drama Queen

I am working on remembering to enjoy every little minute with my sweet two year old. Time is flying by and it seems like just yesterday she was a tiny 2lb screaming little person in my arms. As I sit and write this tonight, I am listening to TC in her room putting her to bed. She is just jabbering away about anything and everything. Speaking in sentences and making me crack up. Why am I sitting in the living room crying? She is growing up SOOO fast. She keeps me laughing. She is my JOY. She just asked TC to tell her a story to which he replied, "OK, this one is about a man named Jeb." This, my friends, is why I laugh all the time.

She is such a girly girl and so dramatic. We are either happy or crying. It's just a two year old thing. Or maybe a 26 year old thing too? She may get those mood swings from her momma naturally.

Today in the car when I picked her up from school I asked if she had fun and she immediately said "MOMMA, Madden (her friend) frew up everywhere!!" My first thought was oh great we are gonna all get the stomach bug....But then I just had to laugh. She is telling us everything.

She has random thoughts and will pop out with anything at anytime. Todays randoms have been in no specific order:
-"Murphy is sooo hairy!!" (in an excited giggly voice)
-"Poppa snores really loud"
-"Where my daddy? Him in the bathroom, he prolly had to tee tee"
-"Roll Tide, Go Bama....what that mean?"


1 comment:

Joyce said...

You prolly know this, but I enjoy reading all the funny things Reagan says! Enjoyed being with you Tuesday and seeing your new home. It's so nice!