Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Blues

And another week of winter has almost passed us by. To me this is the most depressing few months. Christmas is over, my birthday is over, Tc's birthday is over, and no holidays off work in the near future. At least once a day, TC and I turn to each other and say, "I flippin hate winter!" I am so ready for summer. I love summertime activities and summer clothes. I am so excited we will be living on the lake this year. It's going to be awesome.  Reagan asks at least 3,000 times a day to "go outside mommy!". That kid would stay outside all day if you let her. She will just wander the yard and play. I LOVE that she loves outside as much as she does. (I don't want one of those weird video game/TV loving kids) 

We have had an uneventful week. Monday preschool was closed for MLK day, so Reagan got to spend the day with Poppa. I'm sure they ate marshmallows for breakfast as usual. Tuesday I tried a new chicken pot pie recipe. EPIC FAIL. It was terrible. Tc ate it God bless him. Reagan and I pretended to eat ours and I plan on throwing the rest in the lake for the fishies. Wednesday we had a play date at Chick Fil A play place. Needless to say I didn't look cute crawling to the top to make Reagan come down. She was LOVING it and having the time of her life. I was that mom at the bottom trying to bribe my kid down. And then that mom again when she pitched a two year old temper tantrum cause it was time to go. And that brings us to Thursday. It's just been a long one to say the least!! TGIF TOMORROW. 

No comments: