Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nothing Important

I have absolutely nothing of importance to blog about. Just random Lightsey family updates. TC and I have both had birthdays since I last blogged. They were honestly kinda depressing. Yes, I know we are only 26 and 27 but that's getting close to 30 people!!

I have decided 2012 is going to be an awesome year. A year of temper tantrums and time outs, but a year of fun. Reagan has shown us in the last week that she is her own person for sure. That kid is so stinkin' hard headed it isn't funny. (This is definitely a trait from her father I am sure) Spankings are NOT working, she could care less! Therefore, I have tried time out. This seems to possibly be working. She sits in her room and screams like there is no tomorrow, but realizes she's in trouble. I have discovered I usually have to hide my face from laughing at whatever she is doing to be in trouble. It just cracks us up to watch her learn and figure us out. And I will be the first to admit she has ME figured out.

A few Reagan funnies:


*Everything right now is "I don't want to!"

*She thinks hiding is putting her hands over her eyes. Literally will stand in the middle of the room and think you can't see her. It probably doesn't help TC and I go along with it most of the time.

*She came and told me the other day she wasn't playing with the plug and socket. Ummm? Ok? Needless to say she got shut out of the room she was playing in!

*She takes her baby dolls to the potty and sits them on it and pretends they go to the bathroom. She then tries to tell me they need Dora gummies as a treat. I gave this one an A for creativity!


No comments: