Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Circus+Sick

Well there is absolutely nothing worse than a sick baby. Last Thursday when we woke up from naptime Reagan was running a fever. Fast forward to Friday and she had to go to the doc. I had to work so Reagan was with MeeMee. She had to take her to the pediatrician for me and then ended up having to go to the hospital for a chest x-ray and bloodwork. TC met them there and said Reagan did great! Personally I am thankful I was not there for bloodwork. I do not do well with her being in pain. It is now Sunday and we still have a fever and are doing breathing treatments every 4 hours. She basically has upper respiratory junk going on. She has been pitiful and breaking our hearts. TC and I have been double teaming her and literally man handling her to get medicine down. She is 2 years and almost 3 months and weighed in at whopping 22 lbs on Friday. To be that skinny and little she is STRONG! It takes two people to get the job done.

Saturday morning she felt a little better so we decided to go thru with our circus plans. We went with our BFF Anna Claire who is also 2! TC had never been to the circus and I LOVED watching his face. I think I watched him watch the circus more than I did Reagan. We discovered some good news and that is, if Gradescape doesn't work out we can join the circus. TC is going to be the motorcycle rider in the steel ball, Murphy is going to be one of the show dogs, I am going to do the trapeze cause it just looks fun and Reagan is going to ride the elephants around. Sounds like a plan huh? I tried to get some pics with my dinky little camera (working really hard to get my hubs to buy me a new one) but its currently not cooperating so I can't upload them. My fav part of the circus? Watching those big ole elephants do tricks. It was pretty dang cool y'all.

No comments: