Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Typical

I can't believe I forgot to mention on my blog last week that I accidentally locked myself, Reagan and Murphy outside. The good news: I had my cellphone in my hand. The bad news: our house has NO way to break inside. Wait, maybe that's good news too? Poppa came to the rescue to try to help me, but other than breaking a window there was no way inside. Needless to say, my very happy husband had to drive all the way across town in the middle of a very busy day to let the three of us inside.

On another note...So anybody that knows me well, knows that I always have something random wrong with me. In true Meg fashion my left ankle and leg started swelling up. After a fun trip to the local MedCenter and antibiotics my cankle continued to grow. Therefore, my sweet momma and husband joined me for a Friday night in the ER. Well needless to say we got to enjoy our evening with some CRAZIES!!! Our favorite was a very large and scary looking lady who came in moaning and groaning up a storm. Well she wasn't fond of the wait time so she banged on the window and didn't get the reaction she needed. She then pretended to stumbled, made sure she was gonna lean on the wall, slid down, and proceeded to roll over. The whole time having a "Lawdy Jesus, oh Lawdy Jesus" fit. Well her plan worked and she jumped me in line for a room! I did have time to snap a picture of her laying in the ER floor which I then texted to all my friends.... SO that was a good ole' Lightsey Friday night. Oh and the best news? I get to go back tonight and get IV antibiotics again for my foot!

No comments: