Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Reagan...

Dear Reagan,
I love that you go to the potty all by yourself. BUT, I can't wait for you to learn how to wipe your own butt. I love that you know how to open the refrigerator all by yourself. Do you think you could figure out how to shut it?  If I could take a nap everyday I would, so why do you act like a crazy kid and fight taking one? One day you will realize this was a very big mistake when you are sitting at a desk in big school. I love that I can tell you to feed Murphy and you know how to do it! That's one of your best tricks at 2.5! I love that we can have a whole conversation with each other these days. You are awesome to talk to and say the funniest things. I love that you just walk up and hug me lately. It makes my heart burst with happiness. I love that you sit in your room and sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" to your babies. Lastly, I love that you rock at ballet and tap. You pay attention and impress me everytime…
Your pretty much the coolest kid ever.
Love Always
MOM


No comments: