Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Update


Pretty great weekend at the Lightsey's. Friday night we had a family night at home and packed all our junk to make it to Bham on Saturday. About 5:20 AM Saturday morning TC's alarm clock went off and I wanted to scream! OMG 5:20 really? Anyway, TC was riding his sportbike at Barbers Motorsports Park and he had to be there super early. Reagan and I left about 6:30. I think I packed enough food to entertain us for a week. I have a fear of being somewhere and getting crazy hungry. I have no idea why I have this irrational fear but anyways. So that's where we spent the day Saturday. Reagan was awesome and loved the track. She will definitely be game to go again. She loved watching and saying there goes daddy!! She must have thought he was super fast, cause she said it about every rider. But in her defense they did all look alike. Here are a few pictures. (And might I add its really hard to get a picture of somebody going that fast!)
Flying by!

Sweet Picture of Reagan and Pa
Ladies are you jealous? 

Had to discuss after every
round.
Playing in the tires. 

Reagan and I left early from Barbers to head home. I had to be back early for Patrick and Eileen's Engagement party at Evangelines. Thanks to Robert and AC for letting me use their shower so I didn't waste 30 more minutes driving all the way home. We had a great night celebrating for Pat and Eileen and their wedding is going to be so fun! 




Sunday morning we made it to church for the first time in a few weeks. (Insert stomach virus weekends here.) I knew I wasn't feeling 100% but didn't know why. Reagan and I took a nap after lunch and I woke up with a 103 fever!! OMG I am going from freezing to hot flashes when my fever breaks from Tylenol. I feel totally fine just a random fever? Who knows… Just a day in the life of the Lightsey's! 

No comments: