Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Brownies


So I let Reagan help me bake some brownies for TC this afternoon. Sister busted the bag and had the mix everywhere before I could turn around twice. She then "helped" me crack all three eggs on the counter, followed by putting the entire egg (the part that was left and wasn't on the counter) in the mix, shell and all. I think I spent more time picking egg shells out than it took the whole thing to bake. She is definitely my child though, because when I turned my back for half a second, you better believe she had her little finger in the mix eating it. Actually, I am surprised she hasn't thrown up yet. But hey, we made some sweet memories. Hah, no pun intended…

Yeah, that's her whole hand in the mix...
I made her use a spoon... 
Pretty sure we will be eating egg shells...

No comments: