Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Update

So, I have had alot going on but not much to time to write about it. This past week we have had a bunch of excitement. Thankfully Leigh and Grey are still holding out while they are on bedrest. Leigh has more than enough time on her hands for Olympic watching and DVR.

Last Wednesday Reagan had her second performance at ballet for viewers. She definitely had a crowd. Her admirers included me, TC, CeeCee, Meemee, Pa, Grandmother, Granddaddy, and Aunt Janice. Pretty sure our family alone filled up the room. She did awesome and didn't even panic when she saw everybody there to watch her. And I may or may not have bribed her with a Barbie DVD.

I am also so excited to share that our BFF "little" Anna Claire got her baby sister last Tuesday!! Lillian Virginia is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and I cannot wait to get to sit and hold her for hours. We are so proud of Josh and Lindsey.

But you want to know my most exciting news?? I GOT A LAWNMOWER. Yes, you read that correctly. It's ALL MINE. TC works outside all day and hates to have to come home and do yard work. Well I have time, and I like the yard to not be so ghetto… Solution? I got a riding lawnmower. I would like to give a huge shout out to Pa (TC's dad) for hooking me up with my new ride. I would also like to give a shout out to my supplier Singley Small Engine.

With all that being said, Friday night we had a great and relaxing evening at home grilling out. Saturday we got up and spent the morning swimming on the dock and playing. Saturday afternoon we had a group nap. Seriously, TC on a couch, Reagan on another couch and I was in the chair. We all slept from 2-4:00pm. How awesome is that? We then had dinner at Chick-fil-A and went to visit Bill and Leigh.

Sunday morning we headed to church then out to lunch with Robert and Anna Claire. Our church is having 21 days of prayer and it's going to be amazing. After lunch we went to our neighbors house and went swimming with their kids. They wear Reagan out. About an hour after being there she crawled in my lap, yawned once and passed out. Literally, slept like a rock for over an hour. Then Sunday night we cooked dinner at Bill and Leigh's. TC made some AWESOME homemade buffalo chicken pizza. It was DELICIOUS… That about wraps up our lives.

Reagan and I are spending tomorrow (Tuesday) with Lindsey, Anna Claire and Lillian. I am so excited so get to bond with that new baby. And give Lindsey some much needed rest…

**PS Blogger is being crazy and I can't upload any pictures from the weekend??? Some to come in the near future!!

No comments: