Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Update


Is it weird I really had to think super hard about Friday to remember what I did? I went with co-workers after work for some quality, not-at-work, time. I got home and the people across the lake were having a party with an awesome live band. TC, Reagan and I sat outside and played enjoying it all until our crazy dog disappeared. One minute he was beside us and the next gone. So, we got out the golf cart and went searching for him. We found every other dog in the neighborhood. Literally, we found 7 other dogs and he was nowhere around. Luckily, we finally found him hanging out at the marina. Needless to say, he went to time out for the night. AKA, he slept outside, which is his worst nightmare.

Saturday morning we got up early and headed to town. TC is getting a new work truck so we went to the Ford dealership to truck shop, picked up his suit for Patricks wedding, lunch at Five guys, a trip to toys-r-us and then back home. Bill and Leigh came up for dinner. Poor Leigh is still on bed-rest so we kept her in the chair all night. TC and Bill cooked us some amazing chicken wings. A Lightsey favorite for sure.

Sunday morning we went to church, then out to lunch with Anna Claire, Robert, Austin and Uncle Jason. We ended up at Academy to buy a few things. Reagan successfully pooped and or peed in every place we went all weekend. I think it's a game she plays with me. She waits until the most in-opportune time and announces she has to "GO" right then. She has a fascination with bathrooms at other places these days. I guess I shouldn't complain since she is finally potty trained though.

We spent the afternoon on the boat with Ceecee and Poppa. We rode all over the lake and loved it. It was such an easy and relaxing weekend. We have so much to be thankful for at our house. And trust me, we are!

No comments: