Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Over and Over…

The things I hear over and over at my house and my thoughts on them as follows:
DISCLAIMER: I wouldn't change a thing about her!!!

In the bathroom
"MOMMA, can you wipe my butt?"
*Seriously? call your daddy for once!!

"I'm finished… HURRRY, I'm finished"
*Reagan, you sat on the toilet for 10 min and the second I walked out your done?

"DON'T wash my hair, I didn't get any food in it…"
*UM, this is because there is ALWAYS food in her hair?

"I PEED, I need a prize!!"
*OK, that was only to get you going at the beginning. Now you pee 7,000 times a day and I am not giving you 7,000 Oatmeal Creme pies, cause I know that's what you will ask for.

In the Kitchen
"Can I have a snack?"
*I just cooked dinner and you didn't eat one bite? NO, absolutely NO snacks...

"I'm thirsty, can you fix me a drink?"
*You have had a million cups of juice, are you seriously still thirsty or did you just see me sit down for a second and are trying to see if you can make me get back up?

In the Living Room
"Can you turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? I wanna watch Mickey Mouse…Do you think Mickey Mouse is on????"
*If I had a dollar for every time I hear "OHHHH TOOTLES" AHHHHH, I feel like I am going crazy. It's probably the same feeling TC gets when he listens to me watching all my Real Housewives episodes. We all just want to gouge our eyes out.

All over the house
"MOMMA, where are you??? I am looking for you???"
*I just walked out of your sight. Trust me I am NOT going to leave you… I was just trying to go to the bathroom in peace.

"Let's play hide and seek…I'm gonna get in the closet, come find me"
*This game is still pretty easy since you're only 2

No comments: