Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Haircut



Welp, I finally did it, I got Reagan's hair cut! I didn't even cry. I pepped her up the whole way there about how she had to be really still and be a big girl. Well sister listened, and DID AWESOME!! She sat in the chair by herself and didn't move a muscle. She stared at herself in the mirror the whole time and would give a quick little grin. It was so stinkin' cute. And, I would like to brag that about 3 people complimented me on how impressed they were with her. (That doesn't happen alot with a two year old people!) She then got her hair french braided down the sides and it was so stinking cute. I have got to figure out how to do that.


Yall know its hard to get
a picture of sister smiling!! 
Proud of those braids!
After she was done with her hair, she got her nails done. She is obsessed with painted nails currently. (Gets that one from me.) She was so proud of those fingernails she kept her hands straight out in front of her for 30 minutes. She couldn't believe that she had glitter on her fingers. She kept saying,"Hey momma, look at these parkles!! I WUVVV PARKLES!!" (No "S" in sparkle either).

Loves fingernails already
The good Lord knew what he was doing when he gave me a sweet girl who loves the beauty shop as much as me!!

No comments: