Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beach Weekend!

We are home, I am sad!! We had an AMAZING weekend at the beach. The weather was absolutely perfect. Reagan was awesome the ENTIRE time and loved every minute of it. She had a great car ride down and back and slept for at least 2 hours both ways. (Thank you Lord) We headed straight to the beach Thursday when we got there which was around 1pm. I forgot to did not listen to my hubs and got fried. Very red arms and legs. I hate hearing him tell me "I told you so." It's annoying. Anyways, that was followed by amazing seafood at Mikee's.

Friday was another perfect day where we played on the sand all day then went to dinner at The Original Point. Poppa drove us over to Florida for that one and it was well worth it.

Typical Reagan face

Pure Sweetness!
Saturday was an equally great day and we ventured to the pool. Reagan was AWESOME swimming in her floaties. She can swim all over the pool all by herself. I was so impressed. Then Saturday night, TC and I went out to dinner alone. We had one of our favorites Cosmo's. The firecracker shrimp is my favorite.

Poppa went to Foley
 to get us Krispy Kreme

 Sunday morning we headed to the beach for a final few hours an got on the road around 12. We had to get home in time to rescue Murphy the owners of, Hot Diggity Dog DayCamp. He got a great report and is totally worn out.

Well, that pretty much sums up our awesome weekend getaway. We couldn't have asked for a better time. And a huge THANK YOU to Ceecee and Poppa for taking us. We really, really appreciate it!!!

No comments: