Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Update


HE IS RISEN!! What a wonderful Easter weekend it turned out to be! We are beyond blessed in the Lightsey household and I am so thankful every single day. Friday night my best friend from high school and college roommate was in town for the weekend so she came to see the new house and visit! We laughed so hard at some old stories and I am kinda amazed I lived thru college…

Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head to my side of the family in Sylacauga. Reagan and I both had crazy sinus issues going on and my throat was KILLING me!! We arrived, ate lunch and hunted eggs. Well, I assume they hunted eggs, because I laid under a blanket on the couch shivering from fever.

Huntin' eggs
CeeCee was really
excited about her eggs!
Sunday morning the Easter bunny came to visit and left us some goodies! Reagan said she "Wuved that bunny 'cause he knowed she loved Dora!"
Side note: her daddy put those
 'too little' pjs on the night before!
We then headed off to church and ohmygoodness was it an awesome service. It was all about the miracle of Easter and that miracles still exist today. Head over to Church of the Highlands if you want to listen to the sermon on miracles. It will bless you, I promise. I could not stop thinking of the miracle God has given us in Reagan. She was 1 lb 13oz  people!!
That was an IV in her head, 
one of the hardest things I had to look at on her. 
 Reagan and I still did not feel 100% Sunday afternoon, but we ended Easter with TC's family. Reagan got to play with her cousins and hunt more eggs.






Thankful for HIS blessing!!
Happy Easter 2012

No comments: