Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Her Tunnel

Reagan LOVES (and I mean loves with a big fat puffy heart) her tunnel. She sits in it for hours and plays. Yesterday she wanted Murphy to get in it with her. Of course he refused when she tried to drag him in. Therefore, she walked over to his food container, got out a scoop of food and poured it in the tunnel. HOW SMART IS MY KID?? I mean it amazed me! That's a pretty stinking good idea for a two year old to have. And you know what? Murphy got in her tunnel!!! She had an idea and it actually worked. It was one of those  proud momma moments when you realize they are growing up and can actually think? I mean, I know she could think before, but that just proved it.

Here is another random video I took of her the other day when she was in her tunnel. This is just a glimpse of what she does in there. P.S. it was out in the garage this day.




No comments: