Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Randomness


-I was standing in the kitchen and heard Reagan walking in behind me. She then hopped out and said, "Hey Momma, I just sneaked on you!" AKA I sneaked up on you to try to scare you!

-"Reagan don't do that or you will go to time out"
  "I wuv time out, I like time out, I go there now"
UMMMM….what do you with that? I mean, that was suppose to be the punishment!!

-CeeCee (my mom) bought Reagan new Hello Kitty rainboots. They are heavy on her feet and she can't walk in them. She got frustrated and sat down on the floor, looked up and said, "These shoes don't work?"

-After pre-school one day I asked her what she ate for lunch. She replied, "Yogurt and cheese and two crackers" If you know my child this is alot for her because girlfriend DOES NOT EAT. The point of this story is that I did not pack any of that in her lunch box that day?

-"Mommy, I WUV your tummy it's so soft and fluffy!!" hmmmm thanks?

-Whenever she cannot find TC she automatically assumes he's at work. The other Saturday she woke up and he was still home so she said "UH OH, daddy forgot work today!!"

-On the way to swimming she told me she wanted to show her teacher Davis her "skeeter bites" AKA all her mosquito bites.





No comments: