Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mini Ballet Recital

So last Wednesday we had a little mini recital at ballet. I didn't invite anyone other than her grandparents since I figured she would freeze up. OH was I so wrong!! She wasn't exactly jumping for joy at dancing but she stayed in her spot and followed directions. I will admit that I totally bribed her beforehand. The teacher sent home a note encouraging flowers and/or balloons. Since she is two and could care less about that, I totally bought a toy. I know, I know who does that? But I did and judge me if you will… it worked.

Tap Shoes
Maraca Dance!

Her turn to leap across the room
Sweet ballet class!
Anna Claire and Ray Ray at ballet!
Happy to see "Sis" and "Pop"
Here are a couple of hilarious videos for your viewing pleasure. I mean ballet/tap is pretty serious business around our house and you can see the concentration on her face. Oh and for everyone I didn't invite we will be doing this again in July and we would love for more visitors to come watch!!







1 comment:

Perryn said...

the one with maracas is my fave!!!!