Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reagan's funnies...


Reagan has the funniest sense of humor these days that just make TC and I look at each other and laugh hysterically. If anybody else were to answer you like this, then you would think they were being a total jerk and/or smartass. Yet, she is not, and it's the cutest thing ever. Most recent are:

TC: "Reagan don't talk with your mouth full, I can't understand you"
Reagan then takes the food out of her mouth holds it with her hand and says, "What I said was…"
*I am pretty sure I fell out in the floor. I mean he basically asked for that.

Poppa asked her where the popcorn was and she sweetly replied, "In the bag".

CeeCee asked her what 3+3- to which she replied… All of them.

She was playing "pretend" and brought me her little bunny to pet. I held it and pretended to pet it and asked what color it was? She looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "I dunno, I can't see it?"

Other funny stories from lately:

She has quit counting correctly and just says: 1, 2, 3, 2, 1 BLASTOFF!!!

She randomly asked me how baby Grey was going to come out? I just brushed it off and said I didn't know. She sat there for a minute then said, "Bill Bill is just gonna pull him out prolly". I mean that's a pretty legit way of thinking about it and let's face it, it could actually happen. I mean do y'all know Bill? He's pretty much Macgver. I wouldn't put delivering a baby past him.

She was really excited one day when TC came home. She ran up and started trying to tell him something and just couldn't get it out. Basically stuttering, "I…I….ummm, I" TC just looked at her because he had just walked in the door and had no idea what she needed so she said, "Come on, I'll just show you!!"

When we are getting ready to leave the house and she's tired of us taking to long she says, "OK everybody, LINE UP…come on, line up at the door everybody"

No comments: