Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Update


Where has the time gone? It's the middle of JULY people!? This summer is flying by quickly an I feel like I haven't embraced it like I should have. On that note, we had a great weekend. Do I ever say we had a bad one? Anyways, TC was out of town all weekend for a bachelor party. They camped and rafted the Ocoee river. It sounds like that had a blast on their "man weekend."

We, on the other hand, had a girls weekend. Friday night I had some "me" time and got my hair done. I swear I should have been a hair dresser. The beauty shop is seriously one of my favorite places. Then Saturday morning Reagan, Mom and I decided to go to the McWance Science Center. We took a quick side trip thru Fayette and dropped Aunt Janice off for a party, and ended up in Bham around 11:30. Reagan LOVED the McWane Center. They had a whole Dora exhibit and she was in heaven. When we left there we went to Sumo for  a late lunch and she was amazed at the hibachi grill. She sat perfectly still and watched the whole time. Lunch was followed by a trip to the Galleria for some shopping. She was awesome the entire trip and of course talked me into riding the carousel and a cookie. She also sweet talked me into some new lipstick. (It was cherry chapstick.) She put some on for church this morning and said, "OK now I look real pretty, let's go!"

After church mom, Reagan, Anna Claire and I went to lunch at Newks. I enjoyed my weekend with my momma so much. We even had a spend the night party. Reagan was loving the fact that we were all together for two days. She kept telling us she was having "so much fun!" We made some great memories and I am so glad to have had this weekend with the both of them.











No comments: