Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend Update


Short and sweet weekend update from the Lightsey's. We had a long week with the random holiday in the middle. (I will post my 4th pictures this week). So needless to say, on Friday night we were pooped! I came home and cooked dinner, which I never do on Fridays. Then I think we were all in bed by 9pm. Not exciting stuff there huh?

Saturday morning was raining. Thank goodness for that because we needed it desperately around here. We lazed around pretty much all day. TC took Reagan over to Meemee and Pa's for about a little bit and I watched a movie at home. That is a luxury I NEVER get and I LOVED it. Saturday night we went over to Josh and Lindsey's for a cookout. Reagan and Anna Claire were so happy to see each other and get to play. They literally ran in circles they were so happy. I hope as they grow older they remain best friends. The kind that you have known forever and know you can always count on. Anna Claire's baby sister is due in just a few weeks, so we are enjoying these last few visits with the Johnson's as a family of three.

Sunday we headed to church then went to lunch with Robert,"big" Anna Claire and Will. Newk's just never disappoints us these days. We spent the afternoon at Meemee and Pa's in the pool. It was all in all a great weekend.

This is going to be a very busy week as we get ready for Bill and Leigh's baby shower on Saturday. It's at our house, so I have LOTS of cleaning to do! I am so very excited to celebrate baby Grey this weekend. It's a couples shower so that means all our friends will be together. You can't go wrong with all of us together.

No comments: