Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birthday Weekend Update


What a perfect birthday weekend I have had! I started celebrating on Thursday with a birthday lunch at Cracker Barrel with my grandmother and Aunt Janice. Reagan walked in the door and said,"I don't even see a restaurant in this place?"  Then, Thursday night TC took me on a date to Clark's for dinner and it was great.

I worked a half day on Friday and my sweet coworkers surprised me with all my favorite junk foods. I got Krispy Kreme's, sour worms, chocolate and cakes. For lunch, mom took me to Jim and Nicks to celebrate. I left there and headed to Spa Bella Vie for a one hour Swedish massage. It was AH-MAZING and the guy named David was great FYI.

Friday night all our best friends went to dinner with me to celebrate. Reagan got to spend the night with mom and dad. We originally planned to eat at Chucks and when we arrived, found out that Nick Saban and his recruits were also there. Since we had a large group and it was really crowded the wait was 2 1/2 hours!! We opted to walk across the street and wait for 20 minutes at Old Glory Gyro's. None of us had ever eaten there, but it turned out really good. We all loved our food. Robert, Anna Claire, Bill, Leigh, Grey, Josh, Lindsey, Patrick and Eileen all came. It was a perfect night and I am so thankful for all these people in my life who love and support me.

Saturday morning TC woke me up at 10:15! I haven't slept that late in forever! Mom and I went to Bham to shop all day and had a great time. I think we went in about a million stores and loved having some girl time together. TC had a slight heart attack when I walked in the door with about 10 bags of stuff!!

Saturday night we had dinner with our neighbors. They cooked out for us and we all hung out while the kids played.

Sunday morning we headed to church as usual after a quick stop at Krispy Kreme. Pastor Chris brought an awesome message. TC and I had two different friends come for the first time! It was a great morning. We had to stay for the 11:30 service for a quick meeting and instead of Reagan having to go to kids service twice, Meemee and Pa came to pick her up for lunch. After we left church, TC and I were all alone so we went back to Old Glory for lunch because TC loved his from Friday night so much. Reagan was having too much fun at her g'parents, so when we called she didn't want to come home yet. That gave us the afternoon to watch a movie!! I can't remember the last time we watched a movie together without one of us falling asleep.

We ended up watching Trouble with the Curve with Clint Eastwood. It was a really great movie, except for the extreme cursing throughout. I could have done without that part. Here are a few random pictures from my birthday weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better one and Happy 27 to me! I KNOW it's going to be a great year!

Grey was the only kid cool
enough to come to my party!
The Vaughan's
The Johnson's
The Lightsey's
Patrick and Grey!!

No comments: